Friday, January 8, 2010

Blair Waldorf vs. Katherine Merteuil

In the midst of my Gossip Girl craze (which still happens to be my current state), I came across this entertaining comparison between Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl and Katherine Merteuil of Cruel Intentions. I absolutely loved this series of side-by-side screen captures of the two most envied queens of the Upper East Side.
Although slightly embarrassed at how much I enjoy this short string of pictures, I also had to add the cheesy commentary written by the maker of these images. The italicized captions, slightly edited by myself, basically make this set so absolutely fabulous and funny.

They're the Perfect Ones...

With God as their, IDK, BFF!...

They always make time for charity work...

But they're not above getting their hands a little dirty with the resident manwhore...

Their bedrooms are big, blue, and beautiful...

They're always dressed to impress...

Always wearing their game faces...

But, still, they can't lie to themselves...

Men grope each other over them...

And people will try to bring them down...

But no matter how hard anyone tries... you can't keep a bad girl down.

B & K.

Cheers! Here's to your triumphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment