Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Swaddled

Like everything else I've posted on here lately, these shots by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia are old news. I've had them saved to my computer's limited memory for a while, I just couldn't let these go. These pictures of beautiful, rugged and dirty people were just too captivating. A cross somewhere between hobo-chic and "My Side of the Mountain", these pictures made what looked like pieces collected from a late night salvation army rummage beautiful.
And of course, I had to add in anything and everything that crossed my mind while looking at these pictures. Japanese tattoos, giant bunnies, you know, the usual. I saw everything in these photographs from samurai warriors, to the abominable snow man, to giant rabbits, and even the pilgrims of Plymouth Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment