Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yay Pets!


Life.com has done it again. A photo album that discusses celebrities AND pets is obviously something that I cannot resist.
I can never get over the fact that owners look like their pets. It's really narcissistic if you think about it..
Anyway, if you haven't guessed, I really LOVE animals. Pets are even better cause they live with you! It sounds awful, domesticating animals, forcing them to live with you - oh but I want a pet of my own so badly.

And of course, I couldn't help but make a few collages. All of this reminded me of one of my ALLTIMEFAVORITE shows Martha Speaks! I'm not the least bit ashamed at the fact that the program is mainly geared towards children half my age and teaches life lessons my parents can only hope that I learned long ago such as how to make your bed, and treat others with fairness.
You know, the usual.
The show is based off of a children's book about Martha, a family pet who develops the ability to carry conversation with the help of some alphabet soup.
I think have already made it clear enough that this is simply one of the best shows ever.
Moving on...
Our next, well the topic we originally began with, Celebrities and their Pets.
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I could have a condition where I automatically believe that things are greater, more precious, outstanding, fabulous and everything with a celebrity's touch.
Something about these photos further glamorizes the lives of those in the public eye. Audrey Hepburn and her creatively named pal Mr. Famous look even cooler and carefree riding on a bicycle together. With the celebrity touch, swimming looks more attractive, as well as hanging out in one's fur coat and cuddling.
And who can even forget presidential pets ... which I have sprinkled into this last collage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment